Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mollie's Newborns

I decided I was too cheap to pay for pictures so Kyoung came over and took pictures with her fancy camera from the college. I ended up editing them. They aren't professional grade, but not too bad for free. Mollie was a couple days past the golden 2 weeks mark and didn't want to sleep for pictures. After  2 HOURS she was finally worn down enough to get some of those adorable sleeping pictures. Some are a little dark and need some more work, but we'll get there.













3 comments:

Savanna said...

She looks like she has changed a lot. She is adorable! Congrats to you guys again. Hope you are hanging in there. For me, Three was and is the hardest adjustment. Glad we've got the hang of it now though.

Lisa said...

I think those pictures are great! Sleeping babies always look so sweet, I'm glad you were finally able to get some of her sleeping!

Jessica said...

Great job, K and A! I like the textures you used, and some of those faces, super cute! Now you have left me wanting to hold her...

Priceless treasures you will have forever.