Monday, June 16, 2014

Too much cuteness! Elder and Sister DaBell are home!

I know I've posted some of these pictures, but I just can't get enough of how cute these three are!





Clark's parents came home Saturday, hooray! Clark, Ashton and Shelby drove to Bozeman Friday to welcome them at the airport the next day. It sounds like the girls were a little shy at first and it took a bit for them to get warmed up. Shelby thought she was going to her other grandparents house and realized just hours before they left for Bozeman she was going to see "different" ones. Knowing Grams, it probably didn't take long before they were all good pals again.





Mollie and I are excited to see them too, but were grateful to have a more relaxing weekend free of all the driving at home. I took my niece, Chloe, to her basketball tournament and was able to shop for some clothes to fit me so I don't have to wear yoga pants until these stubborn baby pounds come off. Although the girls were excited to see me when they got home, they were ready to go back to Bozeman. Ashton kept saying how much fun she had with her cousin, Grace. Two more weeks until the DaBell reunion!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What cute pictures! We are counting down to Bozeman (AND Rexburg) as well. :)

Windybrook Spinner said...

We can't wait either! Thanks for sharing the photos.