Friday, October 31, 2014

Mollie at 5 months


Well, Mollie is almost 6 months, no time like the present. I took some pictures of her the day before she turned 5 months and forgot the day of, but I'd say that's pretty close.



We also started Mollie on solids the day before her 5 month mark. I stopped breastfeeding her at 4 months, it was a sad day but she has no problem taking a bottle. She is a very expressive baby and has different sounds for different things. She reminds me a lot of how much Ashton talked as a baby. She rolls from back to belly both ways now, just not belly to back. She is battling me for sucking her fingers when she's tired, but usually I can get her to take the pacifier. She likes to cough, razz, yell and scrunch up her nose and breath heavy. We love her.
nose scrunch

No comments: