Friday, July 11, 2014

Mollie at 2 months

Today I packed away Mollie's 0-3 month clothes. I have to admit, I was a little depressed. I love pulling out new clothes and seeing what she will wear next, but I was really sad to see all her tiny little clothes go back in the tote. There were some, especially dresses, that she didn't even get to wear. This baby is the hardest one to watch grow. Her dad keeps wondering when I'm going to send her to her own room to sleep. The other two were kicked out by now. I just can't move on, not yet. Stay little a while longer, Mollie!
 She had a doctor's appointment Monday and weighed 12 pounds, one ounce and was 24 inches long. That is somewhere around 98% in height and 83% in weight. See what I mean!? It was time for bigger clothes. She was very upset about her shots and it took a couple days for her to be back to her happy, normal self. I don't remember Ashton or Shelby having such a hard time.

Sad, little thighs from her shots. 
 I took her 2 month pictures, and she was wiggly and floppy. I finally gave up and laid her down.  She's getting some nice rolls on her thighs. We are still trying to hold out on breastfeeding. She is very smiley now and is starting to bat at toys. She also likes to kick her feet in the bouncer and bounce herself.  She is very spitty and drooly and hiccuppy, pretty sure none of those are actual words. I think it is time to start wearing a bib, so I don't have to change her clothes multiple times a day. If you catch her at the right time, she likes to 'chat' with you. I am still in denial that she is becoming less of a newborn and more of a baby.






1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those little thighs and frog bellies...love it! Hang on to those little moments as long as your heart desires: you paid for it!