Thursday, August 20, 2015

That time we went to Disney on Ice

Sometime in the beginning of March, my friend got her hands on Disney on Ice tickets last minute and invited the 2 older girls and I to go with her and her 2 daughters. It was impromptu, but so fun! We spent a couple nights at 2 different hotels and got to go swimming both nights with free breakfast in the morning, the girls were in heaven. We also hit up the outlet mall in Lehi so the moms could be in heaven too.




The show was great, all the attempts at selling their product during the break, not so great. My kids turned into whiners at overpriced drinks and swirly lights. I'm not really sure they even enjoyed the show until the princesses came out. Seriously Disney? My kids don't need a $7 dollar drink!






It was a great vacation and Ashton often asks when we are going to have another girls' trip. I'm glad the girls had such a good time with their friends and my mom and neighbors were able to pitch in and watch Mollie while Clark was at work.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This post is nice and all, but I'm sure you have some new things you could talk about on your blog if you ever want to update. :)

The Kyles said...

Hey!!!! Your little family is so cute! it has been ages since I have talked to you but you seem so happy and beautiful as always! Keep posting!!