Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ashton turns 5

Ashton had a birthday party with friends this year the day before her birthday. We went Frozen/Princess themed per Ashton's request. And what a party it was. We thought we were safe inviting 8 friends, since we were sure not all could come. We were wrong. Every little girl showed up and their moms all left. I started getting nervous until my sisters walked through the door and saved the day. I could not have controlled all the chaos without them.
We made crowns and wands, every princess needs a crown.


Had an ice carrying challenge.



Made snowmen

How cute is she? This is Payton and her sister,  Brynlee , was our other snowman.


Had some cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday to this pretty girl.


Opened presents.

And hit a pinata.

with lots of..

Elsas.
 On Ashton's actual birthday we kept it low key with the family. Shelby got her a crown from the dollar store. I tried and tried to persuade her to pick something else, but she wouldn't change her mind. When Ashton opened it she was SO excited, it was her favorite present! Shelby sure knows her sister!



Happy Birthday to this beautiful. intelligent little lady. She is such a good helper and brings happiness to everyone in the house. I'm really enjoying this age, watching how her creative mind works and trying to answer all her inquisitive questions. I love you, Ashton!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! It looks like they had a fantastic time. I hear ya on the extreme amounts of kids vs. adults. Scary! Glad your sisters came to help. It seems like Ashton gained a year (well, she did, but you know what I mean)--she is looking so old!

Lisa said...

I bet Ashton loved her party! I have yet to host a birthday party, but it seems kind of overwhelming. I'm glad you had some help!