Friday, October 31, 2014

Shelby's 3rd Birthday

Shelby turned 3! I can't believe it! She got to go to dance class for her birthday and posed for me. So cute!
 

Grandma came by after work and got to watch Shelby open presents.


We called it a Frozen cake because of the blue frosting. That's all it took to make her happy. Love that easy-going personality.



I made some raspberry filling, which was yu-um! 



  Shelby truly has a heart of gold. She is so giving and kind. I really can't say I've ever seen her be mean to anyone. (except maybe Ashton when she deserved it). She always wants to include everyone and is fiercely protective of her big sister. She loves to try to make Mollie laugh. I've also been impressed with how well she listens to her dance and gymnastics teachers. She doesn't like being scolded for anything and says "I promise to never do it again." And she is pretty good until she forgets. She also basically potty trained herself. We sat her down and told her that being wet would make her sore. She decided she wanted to be a big girl and has really helped her big sister stay dry because of it too. I hope her kind heart and drive to be good never changes. We love Miss Shelby.

1 comment: